DieApart GmbH has been successfully renting out furnished apartments in exclusive central Berlin locations under the brand ‘Apartments am Brandenburger Tor’ (Brandenburg Gate apartments) for many years.
We currently manage almost 400 comfortable apartments of various sizes for short- and long-term rental.
Our properties are ideal for solo leisure or business travellers, couples, families and groups.
Our top priority is the wellbeing of our guests and our team. We are aiming to expand over the next few years and are keen to grow our team.
The international, diverse team at our info point welcomes our guests, looks after them during their stay, and gives them a warm send-off when they leave us.
To lead the reception team, we are now looking for a committed and empathetic personality who will integrate into our open-minded team and lead it as
Full-time deputy head of reception (option of promotion to head of reception)
- You support the reception team in operational business and ensure smooth work processes
- You communicate with our guests via email and the various booking platforms
- You accept guest complaints, process them and find adequate solutions
- You train new employees, guide them and motivate them
- You initiate measures to optimize work processes and ensure quality in guest service
- You develop sales activities and optimize our sales (together with the reservation management)
- You take on department projects in coordination with your superiors
- You have completed training in hotel management and several years of experience at hotel reception
- You are characterized by a high level of service orientation, independence and strong communication skills
- You are confident in using common MS Office applications, ideally you already know the PMS ORACLE Suite8
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written, and ideally you speak other foreign languages
- You have team spirit and enjoy dealing with international guests
- An excellent work environment with flat hierarchies, where decisions are made quickly
- An extensive induction into the role and regular performance appraisals
- A highly varied, interesting remit within a motivated, open-minded and international team
- Freedom to explore your own ideas
- Free drinks
- Bonus for referring new employees
- Supplement for working on Sundays
- Employee events
If we’ve piqued your interest, please send us your application and your expectations in terms of salary. Please email your application to Ms Yamama Turay on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, just give us a call on (030) 200 757-0.