Receptionist for evening/night shift (working up to midnight), 20–30 hours/week
DieApart GmbH has been successfully renting out furnished apartments in exclusive central Berlin locations under the brand ‘Apartments am Brandenburger Tor’ (Brandenburg Gate apartments) for many years.
We currently manage almost 400 comfortable apartments of various sizes for short- and long-term rental.
Our properties are ideal for solo leisure or business travellers, couples, families and groups.
Our top priority is the wellbeing of our guests and our team. We are aiming to expand over the next few years and are keen to grow our team.
The international, diverse team at our info point welcomes our guests, looks after them during their stay, and gives them a warm send-off when they leave us.
- You’ll function as the last port of call for our guests and tenants, and handle check-ins between 6 pm and midnight
- You’ll communicate with guests via email and various booking platforms, and on the phone
- You’ll receive guest complaints, process them, find appropriate solutions and hand them over to the early shift
- You’ll finalise and check the day’s takings and run the daily closing process
- You’ll check arrivals for the next day and file any documents
- We work with the usual MS Office applications, along with the PMS ORACLE Suite8
- You have some experience of working at a hotel reception
- You might be e.g. a student looking for extra work in the evenings/at night
- You’re service-focused, independent and a strong communicator
- You have good knowledge of German and English
- You enjoy working with international guests
- An excellent work environment with flat hierarchies, where decisions are made quickly
- An extensive induction into the role and regular performance appraisals
- A highly varied, interesting remit within a motivated, open-minded and international team
- Freedom to explore your own ideas
- Free drinks
- Bonus for referring new employees
- Supplement for working on Sundays
- Employee events
If we’ve piqued your interest, please send us your application and your expectations in terms of salary. Please email your application to Ms Yamama Turay on email@example.com. If you have any questions, just give us a call on (030) 200 757-0.